viernes, 26 de agosto de 2011

Here we go again, I kinda want to be more than friends, so take it easy on me, I'm afraid you're never satisfied. Here we go again, we're sick like animals, we play pretend, you're just a cannibal and I'm afraid I won't get out alive. No, I won't sleep tonight. Oh, oh, I want some more. Oh, oh, what are you waiting for? Take a bite of my heart tonight. Here we are again, I feel the chemicals kicking in, it's getting heavy and I want to run and hide, I want to run and hide. I do it every time, you're killing me now, and I won't be denied by you, the animal inside of you. Oh, oh, I want some more. Oh, oh, what are you waiting for? What are you waiting for? Say goodbye to my heart tonight.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Forget it.

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Infringement Search Tool