domingo, 1 de agosto de 2010

Did the best that I could; said I'd die for you and I would.
But I drowned all those feelings in the flood.
Need to know
if you're there if you're listening to my prayers
to my tears, feel like raindrops through the mud.
How was I to know that
a year ago I'd need
to read between the lines and every lie and that's why;
Every time I fall asleep my dreams are haunted;
and every time I close my eyes I'm not alone;
and every time I cry I'm right back where you wanted;
I try to drown you out so down goes another one!
Living Fast; dying young; but I'm living with what you've done.
Now I face accusations; I won't run; No!
I'm starting to remember things that you said;
I'm unravelling what they meant;
But the world moves on; you're just another one!
And how can I go on; cause
when I'm in the sun
I see your shadow on the ground.
But you're never there when I turn around.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Forget it.

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Infringement Search Tool