jueves, 5 de agosto de 2010

For those who don't know me, I can get a bit crazy; have to get my way, 24 hours a day cause I'm hot like that. Every guy everywhere just gives me mad attention; like I'm under inspection, I always get the 10s cause I'm built like that. I go through guys like money flying out their hands, they try to change me but they realize they can't. And every tomorrow is a day I never planned, if you're gonna be my man, understand. I can't be tamed, I can't be saved, I can't be blamed, I can't, can't, I can't be tamed, I can't be changed, I can't be saved, I can't be, I can't be tamed. If I see my reflection about my intentions I'll tell ya, I'm not here to sell ya, or tell ya to get to hell. I'm like a puzzle but all of my pieces are jagged, if you can understand this, we can make some magic; I'm on like that. I wanna fly, I wanna drive, I wanna go, I wanna be a part of something I don't know. And if you try to hold me back I might explode, baby by now you should know; I can't be tamed. I'm not a trick you play, I ride a different way, I'm not a mistake, I'm not a fake, It's set in my DNA, don't change me. I can't be tamed !

1 comentario:

  1. QUÉ BUENÍSIMA CANCIÓN! CUÁL ES?

    UN BESITO ENORME WILDLY, http://malatendida.blogspot.com :)

    ResponderEliminar

Forget it.

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Infringement Search Tool