martes, 19 de octubre de 2010

Here we are, and I can't think from all the pills hey, start the car and take me home.
Here we are, and you're too drunk to hear a word I say, start the car and take me home.
Just tonight, I will stay, and we'll throw it all away, when the light hits your eyes, it's telling me I'm right.
And if I, I am through, it's all because of you, just tonight.
Here I am, and I can't seem to see straight, but I'm too numb to feel right now.
And here I am, watching the clock that's ticking away my time, I'm too numb to feel right now.
Just tonight, I will stay, and we'll throw it all away, when the light hits your eyes, it's telling me I'm right.
And if I, I am through, it's all because of you, just tonight, just tonight.
Do you understand, who I am, do you wanna know?
Can you really see through me now? I have got to go.
Just tonight, I won't leave, and I'll lie and you'll believe, just tonight.
I will see that it's all because of me, just tonight I will stay, and we'll throw it all away.
When the light hits your eyes, it's telling me I'm right.
and if I, I am through, it's all because of you, just tonight.
It's all because of you, just tonight, it's all because of you, just tonight.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Forget it.

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Infringement Search Tool