domingo, 21 de noviembre de 2010

500 and

I love your beautiful eyes.
I love your crazy hair.
I love your pretty smile.
I love to hear you laugh.
I love your skinny body.
I love to hear you chew.
I love all your message.
I love to see you smoking.
I love the fact that you do.
I love your heart shaped marks.
I love the way you look at me.
I love how you make me feel.
I love to stay with you at phone for hours.
I love when you sing dangerously close to my lips.
I love the way you sing even when you distune.
I love how much I miss you all the freaking time.
I love you with all your defects, virtues and weird details.



Y no había necesidad de dedicarte esta entrada, pero te extraño, y me dieron ganas :_

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Forget it.

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Infringement Search Tool