domingo, 28 de noviembre de 2010

I will be the one you’ll see, I’m the only one. Yeah, I am the only one, we belong together.
I will be the one to see, you’re the only one. Yeah, you’re the only one, now until forever.
You will see that we’re meant to be, our love will grow peacefully.
You should stay with me one more day, so how can you still walk away?
If you are the only one, you are the only one, I’m sure I feel the same.
The one to blame, you’re the only one. Yeah, you’re the only one, who can make me so mad.
I exclaim: where is the flame? You’re the only one.
Yeah, you’re the only one, who can hurt me so bad. We will be happy as can be.
Our love grow endlessly. You will say you are here to stay, so how can you still walk away?
If you are the only one I am the only one who can make you see that yourself.
You are a star, let me take you far. I can really feel who you are.
We will share everything that’s rare, so how can you still do not care? you know,
you’re the only one. Yeah, you’re the only one, but is so unfair. I’m the only one.
Yeah, I’m the only one to see... It’s insane, now I remain I’m the only one.
You are the only one who can make me so sad. Can you see how fast I ran?
Yeah, I’m the number one to see you are the only one who can play this game.
I’m the only one I’m so glad you came…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Forget it.

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Infringement Search Tool