martes, 20 de julio de 2010


Ally Craig: I have my dessert first.
Tyler: Is that a political statement? A medical condition, perhaps?
Ally Craig: I just don't see the point in waiting. I mean, what if I die while eating my entree?
Tyler: Is that probable?
Ally Craig: It's possible. What if I choke? What if an asteroid come hurling down onto the restaurant? I'll tell you what, if you swear on your eternal soul that I'll make it through my entree, then I'll wait. But before you answer, consider that if something does happen, you'll have to live the rest of your life knowing that not only did you lie to me, but you denied of my one last indulgence. Are you prepared to shoulder that kind of responsibility?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Forget it.

Protected by Copyscape DMCA Takedown Notice Infringement Search Tool